- We need to democratize the knowledge about How we do things. For a majority, much of this info is locked into inaccessible networks.
- Being creative is about solving problems in new ways. Something anyone could be. It could be a farmer plowing in an innovative way.
- We need to open the possibilities for people in society to be able to realize their ideas.
- The How Focus is important to find new smart ways to understand, evaluate and get insights. When you know How you do things, you can also do better in the end.
- It’s important to meet the educational needs of the future, how each and every individual can master their own educational tools.
- In society today, working with finding creative solutions to complex problems, are more common than ever. By having the right tools, we can encourage innovation.